background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Well, I've made it to the middle of another work week and I'm going to link up with Jamie at What I'm Loving Wednesday again. We're waiting for the rough weather to arrive here and I'm not loving that it will probably occur about the time I will be ready to go to bed. Haven't had a good night's sleep in several nights, but I shouldn't complain. I'm loving a new song by Laura Story called Blessings. One of the verses in the song says ---

Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise.


That song really makes you think about life and the reason things happen. It sounds like things are bad in Alabama and parts of northwest Georgia now. Hope everyone stays safe!

Next I'm loving all the great blogs I keep finding. There are so many talented and creative
women out there. I could just spend hours and hours reading all their blogs. I really enjoy Lemonade Makin' Mama and TheHouse of Smiths.


I'm loving that our family will be attending the pinning ceremony for my middle child who is majoring in nursing at NGCSU. I am so proud of her and her many accomplishments. One more semester and she will be a nurse; something she's wanted to be since she was a little girl.





We celebrated Easter this past weekend. I'm loving that we went to church and then had a yummy lunch with my parents at my sister and bro-in-law's house. So nice to be together with all the family. Ham, potato salad, German potato salad, deviled eggs, green beans, strawberry & pineapple congealed salad, Mom's homemade yeast rolls (can I just say delish!!), layered salad, and then dessert - carrot cake, cheesecake, and cake balls.









Happy Wednesday everybody!







1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful! That's one of my favorite songs. It's lyrics are perfect. Check out my video I posted. It's definitely amazing as well! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete