background

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

First of all, I'm loving that my two girls have been an inspiration to me to get myself outside when I get home from work and WALK! They both participated in their first 5K this past weekend and had been working up to this goal for the last few weeks. On Saturday I walked 3 miles . . . much to my surprise. I've repeated that walk 3 out of the last 5 days. I didn't get to it tonight because I had a hair appointment (another thing I'm loving Wednesday) and now it's time to cook supper.

Second, I'm loving another Pioneer Woman recipe. Who would have guessed? I tried Simple Sesame Noodles on Monday night, added some stir fried chicken, broccoli and carrots and am enjoying it for my lunch this week. Has to be one of the easiest things to make and very yummy!


Another thing I'm loving is that we celebrate Easter this weekend. Such an awesome thing to celebrate the love our heavenly Father has for us by sending his Son to die in our place and then rising from the dead. Can you even imagine the surprise that those women had at the empty tomb? Or when they disciples realized He was among them? One of my favorite songs that is all about why we celebrate Easter!


.


Enjoy what's left of your Wednesday!






1 comment:

  1. Mom- I'm so glad you've been walking with us! A nice way to spend the evenings! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete