background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Okay, I am a day late linking up to A Wee bit of Me Wednesdays, but here goes . . .

{one} what color is your kitchen?
Sage green walls & black "antiqued" cabinets painted by Dan, Dan the painter man!

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No - just pray a lot

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Depends on what I'm writing

{four} can you use chopsticks?
No! None of the food makes it from the plate to my mouth.

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I tried to relax in the tub when the kids were little,
but someone would always knock on the door and ask if I was okay or
some other very important question that couldn't wait until I was out.
Greg used to slide notes under the door to me!

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
After a trip to Italy - extra virgin olive oil with just a little salt.
Amazing!

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I've never tried

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Ragweed

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
creamy. reduced fat.
on a toasted english muffin with a banana
& honey!

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Never ever!

Head on over to www.myleighashley.com and link up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one about baths or showers. I still remember that. I never knew Greg would slip letters under the door. That's special! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete